Blind-Low Vision Users
A CapTel phone for low vision customers!
Ideal for people with low vision or who have difficulty reading the standard captions sizes.
The CapTel 880i captures your conversation by quickly and accurately displaying captions of everything your caller says on a large built-in screen perfect for people with low vision. Learn more about this great easy to read phone today!
CapTel Braille Services
Now people with low vision or those who are Deaf-Blind can benefit from CapTel captions as well, unlocking telephone communication for people with combined vision and hearing loss.
The Braille CapTel Service functions like any other telephone, with an important addition: it provides text captions of everything a caller says! And now for those who can not see the CapTel screen, a braille display can be connected to the CapTel phone, either via Bluetooth or by using an USB cable!
Features and Benefits:
- Braille readers who have difficulty hearing over the phone can read word-for-word captions
- Captions are provided on a dynamic braille display
- Users can read captions at their own speed
- Scroll through captions using the buttons on the braille device
- Works with headset, neck loop, or T-coil for hands-free use
If you're interested in learning more about this great new product, contact us at: